|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This first year of issue Silver American Eagle makes a great addition to any Silver coin collection. Silver Eagles are treasured for their .999 fine Silver content, classic design and government guarantee.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The inaugural year of the Silver American Eagle is important in U.S. bullion coin history. Add this timeless investment to your cart today!