These coins are struck to honor the 35th president of The United States: John F. Kennedy. As a one year only type (circulation quality 90% Silver), these coins are highly desirable among many Americans, especially those that lived during his presidency.
- Approximately 7.23 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll or a plastic tube.
- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts' image of John F. Kennedy with the date below.
- Reverse: The Great Seal of the United States with the face value below and "United States of America" above.
- All coins are dated 1964 from the 'P' Philadelphia Mint or 'D' Denver Mint.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several rolls of 90% Silver Kennedy Halves to your cart today!
Mintmarks will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand. Additionally, coins may be bright white or feature some toning.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||7.23 troy oz|