Only 755,000 coins were put in GSA holders. Many of the dollars from the GSA hoard have been cracked out of their original GSA holders, making this one in the original holder a very desirable coin.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Complete with the original box and certificate of authenticity.
- This issue comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition in a GSA holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Carson City Mint have a 'CC' mint mark.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1883-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||CC - Carson City|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|