The Gold Chinese Panda is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. This 1 oz Gold Panda comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Combined mintage for Large and Small Date of this Chinese Panda coin is 41,120.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue. This issue is a Small Date variety.
- Reverse: Features a panda holding onto a tree branch, with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Add this Small Date 1992 1 oz Gold Panda coin to your cart today!