With a low mintage of only 105,680 coins, the 1 oz Australia Silver Year of the Monkey coin celebrate all things that happened in 2004. These coins are the sixth release in the 12 coin series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Designed by Sarah Anderson, a monkey is featured sitting on a tree branch holding a smaller tree limb with leaves around him.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Monkey coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated 2004 Australia 1 oz Silver Year of the Monkey coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|