|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
With a low mintage of only 105,680 coins, the 1 oz Australia Silver Year of the Monkey coin celebrate all things that happened in 2004. These coins are the sixth release in the 12 coin series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Designed by Sarah Anderson, a monkey is featured sitting on a tree branch holding a smaller tree limb with leaves around him.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Monkey coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated 2004 Australia 1 oz Silver Year of the Monkey coin to your cart today!