With a low mintage of only 99,632 coins, these 1 oz Australian Silver Year of the Horse coins celebrate everything that happened in 2002. These Silver coins are the fourth release in the 12 coin series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Designed by Travis Farley, the coin features an image of a running horse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Horse coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated 2002 Australia 1 oz Silver Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|