With only 118,697 of these coins minted, these 1 oz Australian Silver Year of the Dragon coins make a great way to commemorate anything that happened in 2000. These Silver coins are the second release in the 12 coin series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Designed by Tony Dean, the coin features a traditional Chinese dragon as a long, scaled and serpentine creature with four legs, a ‘pearl of wisdom’ and the Chinese character for ‘dragon’.
- The dragon is known for its strength, beauty and noble nature. These traits are flawlessly portrayed in the Perth Mint's 2000 Silver Year of the Dragon coin. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular in the entire series.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Dragon coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated 2000 Australia 1 oz Silver Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|