With a low mintage of just 63,644 coins, these Australian Silver Year of the Rabbit coins celebrate everything that happened in 1999. These Silver coins are the first release in the 12 coin series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Designed by Jovan Radanovich, the coin features a rabbit sitting on his haunches looking upward with tall grass.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Rabbit coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated 1999 Australia 1 oz Silver Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|