Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins are one of the most beautiful Silver coins in the world. This likeness of Queen Elizabeth II was created by Arnold Machin and was only used on Silver Maple Leafs in 1988 and 1989.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Features the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the denomination and year.
- Reverse: Displays one of Canada's most popular symbols, the maple leaf, as well as the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Display your Silver Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved Silver Maple Leaf has been in production since 1988 and provides investors the opportunity to collect each year. Add this popular Silver coin to your cart today!
Silver Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver Maple Leafs are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Silver Canadian Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|