This commemorative Silver Maple Leaf features dual dates of 1999 and 2000. The reverse displays one of Canada's most popular symbols, the Maple Leaf and a firework privy mark to the bottom right of the leaf. Mintage of only 298,775!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Features the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the denomination and year..
- Reverse: Displays one of Canada's most popular symbols, the maple leaf, as well as the weight and purity of the Silver bullion coin. Also, includes firework privy mark to the bottom right of the leaf symbolizing the Millennium.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Display your Silver Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is highly popular for their pureness and detailed design. This beloved coin has been in production since 1988 and provides investors the opportunity to collect each year. Add this coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|