|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
This commemorative Silver Maple Leaf features dual dates of 1999 and 2000 and has a low mintage of just 298,775 coins. The reverse displays one of Canada's most popular symbols, the maple leaf, with a firework privy mark.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Features the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the denomination and year.
- Reverse: Displays one of Canada's most popular symbols, the maple leaf, along with the weight, purity and a firework privy mark symbolizing the millennium.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Display your Silver Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved Silver Maple Leaf has been in production since 1988 and provides investors the opportunity to collect each year. Add this popular Silver coin to your cart today!