Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins are one of the most beautiful Silver coins in the world. The low mintage of only 403,652 coins for the 2000 issue adds an aspect of collectibility to the .9999 fine Silver content.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Features the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the denomination and year.
- Reverse: Displays one of Canada's most popular symbols, the maple leaf, as well as the weight and purity along with the fireworks privy.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Display your Silver Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved Silver Maple Leaf has been in production since 1988 and provides investors the opportunity to collect each year. Add this popular Silver coin to your cart today!