|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Introduced in 1997, the Platinum American Eagle is the only investment-grade platinum coin from the U.S. Mint. It is also the only bullion coin minted by the United States that’s guaranteed for weight, content, and .9995 fine purity.
- Contains 1 oz .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: John Mercanti’s design shows a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: A soaring eagle flies over the horizon with a setting sun in the background. The purity, weight and denomination are shown as well.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Graded Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This graded Platinum American Eagle combines quality Platinum and numismatic appeal among investors with a beautiful patriotic design. Begin your collection of Platinum American Eagles by adding this coin to your cart today!