Released in 1997, the Platinum American Eagle is the only investment-grade platinum coin from the U.S. Mint. The near-perfect condition of this .9995 fine Platinum coin is increased by the low mintage of only 6,310 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's MS-69 condition.
- First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: John Mercanti’s design shows a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: A soaring eagle flies over the horizon with a setting sun in the background. The purity, weight and denomination are shown as well.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Graded Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This graded Platinum American Eagle combines quality Platinum and numismatic appeal among investors with a beautiful patriotic design. Begin your collection of Platinum American Eagles by adding this coin to your cart today.
Platinum American Eagles -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?The American Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. To buy U.S. Platinum Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|