Fractional Gold American Eagles offer the same beloved design as full ounce Gold Eagles, but at a lower price point. Additionally, these issues have been certified by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, adding to their appeal.
- Key Date with a mintage of only 159,500 coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle has become the most popular Gold coin in the United States for its iconic design. Add this 1988 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|