The Gold American Eagle features a classic design, based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 design for the $20 Gold Double Eagle. This issue has been graded an MS-69 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services in the world.
- Contains 1 oz of actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Certified Gold Eagles are an attractive way to invest in Precious Metals. Add this certified 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!