First year of issue. These older coins have met the test of time and survived the Gold Reserve Act of 1934, which outlawed most private ownership of Gold. Remaining nearly uncirculated with just the slightest bit of wear.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet and encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle perched on a stack of arrows that are wrapped with an olive branch.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
The beautiful design of this coin adds to the collectability of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this 1907 $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.4838 troy oz|