First year of issue! These older coins have met the test of time and survived the Gold Reserve Act of 1934 which outlawed most private ownership of gold. Remaining nearly uncirculated with just the slightest bit of wear, these gold coins circulated
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” “IN GOD WE TRUST” and the denomination "TEN DOLLARS."
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your $10 Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The beautiful design of this coin adds to the collectability of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.4838 troy oz|