First year of issue. These older coins have met the test of time and survived the Gold Reserve Act of 1934, which outlawed most private ownership of Gold. Remaining nearly uncirculated with just the slightest bit of wear.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet and encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle perched on a stack of arrows that are wrapped with an olive branch.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
The beautiful design of this coin adds to the collectability of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this 1907 $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!