|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The eighth release of the Series I 12-Coin series features the dog. A mintage of 98,825 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a beautiful German Shepard sitting among some rocks in grass along with the Chinese character for “dog”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Dog coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 2006 Australia 1 oz Silver Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!