This eighth release of the Series I 12-Coin Lunar series features the Year of the Dog. A very limited mintage of only 2,813 coins adds collectibility on top of the bullion value.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a beautiful German Shepard sitting among some rocks in grass, collaborative design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Dog coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add the Brilliant Uncirculated 2006 Australia 10 oz Silver Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|