|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|
This eighth release of the Series I 12-Coin Lunar series features the Year of the Dog. A very limited mintage of only 2,813 coins adds collectibility on top of the bullion value.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a beautiful German Shepard sitting among some rocks in grass, collaborative design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Dog coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add the Brilliant Uncirculated 2006 Australia 10 oz Silver Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!