|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The eleventh release of the Series I 12-Coin series features the dog. A limited mintage of only 26,334 coins adds collectibility to the bullion value of this issue!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of a beagle standing in grass with the Chinese character for “dog”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Dog coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 2006 Australia 1 oz Gold Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!