|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
The eleventh release of the Series I 12-Coin Lunar series features the dog. The mintage of only 12,017 coins adds collectibility on top of the bullion value of this coin!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of a beagle standing in grass along with the Chinese character for ‘dog’.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Dog coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add the Brilliant Uncirculated 2006 Australia 1/10 oz Gold Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!