Mintage of only 12,017coins.
Eleventh release of the Series I 12-Coin series.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features an image of a beagle standing in grass along with the Chinese character for ‘dog’.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Dog coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add the 2006 Australia 1/10 oz Gold Year of the Dog BU coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|