Eleventh release of the Series I 12-Coin series. Enhance your investment portfolio with this small coin from the Perth Mint!
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 15,737 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of a beagle standing in grass, the date, weight and purity of .9999 fine Gold.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add the 2006 Australia 1/20 oz Gold Year of the Dog BU coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|