|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The Gold American Eagles in this listing feature abrasions, which means they could be scratched, nicked, ugly, etc.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins in this listing contain abrasions.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be of our choosing and are determined by stock on hand.