First Strike coins of this vintage are exceedingly scarce, as they must be graded from monster boxes dated to the first 30 days of release in early 1992 that remained sealed until the First Strikes designation was made available in the mid 2000s.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Population of only 981, with 0 graded 70.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin, and serves as a universally-recognized guarantee of the coin's authenticity.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped from the Mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this rare First Strike 1992 Silver Eagle to your cart today!