|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
Austrian Philharmonics feature one of the most popular designs in the world. These fractional coins provide the same benefits of .9999 fine Gold at a lower price point than their larger, full ounce size Gold coins.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Display your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/4 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 1/4 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!