This beautiful set contains all four sizes of 1995 Proof Gold American Eagle coins from the West Point Mint bearing the W mintmark. The set also includes the key date 1995-W Silver American Eagle, making this set extremely rare.
- Contains 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- Obverse: Features beloved designs of Lady Liberty, reimagined from early 20th century American coinage.
- Reverse: Displays images of a bald eagle with the coin's weight and face value.
- Set includes the key date 1995-W Proof Silver Eagle with a mintage of just 30,125 coins.
- Comes complete with box and certificate of authenticity.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Denomination:||$1, $5, $10, $25, $50|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|