|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This near perfect Mint State-69 coin features the date in Roman Numerals: MCMLXXXVII, which had not been used on U.S. coinage since 1907.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified Mint State-69 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Display your Gold Eagle by adding an attractive presentation or gift box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful certified 1987 1 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today.