|Metal Content:||0.2419 troy oz|
These pre-1933 Gold coins have survived the test of time, remain nearly uncirculated, and are a great investment for those who wish to own Gold that circulated in the U.S. more than 100 years ago!
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Coins in this listing have seen only light circulation and will exhibit some if their original mint luster. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year Gold coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.