|Mint Mark:||O - New Orleans|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
This 1901-O Morgan Dollar has one of the higher mintage figures of the entire series, making this coin very affordable at this level of preservation. This is a perfect coin for a high-grade type set or an upgrade to your Morgan Dollar set!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the New Orleans Mint carry an "O" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1901-O Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!