The Morgan Silver Dollar, minted from 1878-1904 and again in 1921, is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. This 1904 Morgan Dollar has been guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-63.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features no mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Silver Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1904 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!