The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products, attracting attention from collectors and investors with its beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified a near perfect Mint State-69 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle's classic design and metal content gain even more collectible value when certified by PCGS as being in near perfect 69 condition. Add this beautiful PCGS certified 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!