Exceptionally rare with only 8 coins graded MS-70 through PCGS!
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 72,650 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle has become the most popular Gold coin in the United States for its iconic design. Add this 1994 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!