|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
This 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle is graded a Perfect MS-70 by NGC. Add several of these flawless examples to your portfolio today!
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified Perfect Mint State-70 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Orders in quantities of 20 will come in NGC boxes.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Display your Gold Eagle by adding an attractive presentation or gift box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful 2001 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle coin to your cart today.