|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
This perfect 'little beauty' is a great way to get started in a collection of perfect Mint State-70 Gold Eagles.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified Perfect Mint State-70 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Orders in quantities of 20 will come in NGC boxes.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Display your Gold Eagle by adding an attractive presentation or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful certified coin to your cart today.