The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by NGC as MS-62. Multiples of 20 come in a NGC slab box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features no mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation or gift box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this graded 1891 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!