|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|
Issued by the People's Republic of China since 1982, the Chinese Gold Panda bullion coins are among the most popular Gold coins on the market.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1988.
- Reverse: Features a panda on a rock holding a stalk of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1988 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!