|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|
Gold Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs each year adding to their desirability. This Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 348,246 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1990.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda standing on a rock with bamboo in the background.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1990 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!