The Gold Chinese Panda is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. This 1/20 oz Gold Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of 206,254 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue. This issue is a Large Date variety.
- Reverse: Features a panda sitting next to a field of bamboo, with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Add this 1991 1/20 oz Gold Panda Large Date Sealed coin to your cart today!