|Mint Mark:||S - Shanghai|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
Mintage of approximately 99,000 coins. This Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese mint.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Sealed in the original plastic as issued and is the only year to feature the "S" mint mark.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1987.
- Reverse: Features a panda drinking from a river against a backdrop of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1987-S 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!