This Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint. A mintage of 86,318 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1993.
- Reverse: Features a panda on a rock cliff overlooking bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1993 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!