|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
This 1985 1/4 oz Gold Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint. A yearly changing design adds to the collectibility of these coins.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in original plastic from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 89,044 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1985.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda hanging on a bamboo twig.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1985 1/4 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.