Silver Kookaburra coins feature a new design each year, making them great for collecting. Diversify your investment portfolio with this coin from the Perth Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features two kookaburras perched on a branch of a gum tree, design by Ryan Vanderwiel.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley's likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 2006 1 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|