This proof set includes all five proof coins issued in 1964, presented in mint packaging.
- Made by the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia.
- First year of the Kennedy half, and the only year they were produced for circulation in 90% Silver.
- Last year of 90% circulating Silver coinage in the U.S.
- Each set contains:
* Lincoln cent
* Jefferson nickel
* Roosevelt dime
* Washington quarter
* Kennedy half
- mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Sold in cellophane flat-pack, may include mint envelope.
Continue your proof set collection by adding this 1964 U.S. Proof Set to your cart today!
1964 was a momentous year in U.S. coinage. Production began of the JFK half dollar, and the circulating dime, quarter, and half-dollar coins were issued in 90% Silver for the last time. A 1964 Proof Set is an ideal way to acquire an example of each of these coins, and in beautiful proof finish!