|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||2 troy oz|
The Kookaburra is one of the major silver bullion coins to change its design yearly. A small mintage of 12,802 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features two kookaburras perched on a branch of a gum tree, design by Ryan Vanderwiel.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley's likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 2006 Australian 2 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!