The Kookaburra is one of the major silver bullion coins to change its design yearly. A miniscule mintage of 2,999 coins adds great desirability to this issue!
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley's likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two kookaburras perched on a branch of a gum tree, design by Ryan Vanderwiel.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 2006 10 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|