The 1880-CC has a mintage of 591,000 coins, though only 22% ended up in GSA holders. Many of the GSA Hoard Morgan Dollars have been cracked out of their original GSA holders, making this example highly desired.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC graded this coin as being Mint State-63 GSA.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- This issue features the “CC” mintmark for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1880 Carson City Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!