|Mint Mark:||CC - Carson City|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
MS-63 GSA Dollar. The 1880-CC has a mintage of 591,000 coins. Only 22.2 percent of the mintage ended up in GSA holders. Many of the dollars from the GSA Hoard have been cracked out of their original GSA holders, making this one in the original holder and certified by NGC a very desirable coin.
- Approximately .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC graded this coin as being Mint State-63 GSA.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- This issue features the mint mark “CC” for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1880 Carson City Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!