|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|
The 2001 Britannia design is reminiscent of the beautiful interpretation of Una and the Lion which was featured on the five-pound piece of 1839.
- Contains 1 oz of .958 fine Silver.
- Individual coins will be in protective plastic.
- Low mintage of only 44,816 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the legendary figure of "Una and the Lion" design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect and display your Silver Britannia in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2001 1 oz Silver Britannia to your cart today!
This 2001 Silver Britannia, the KEY DATE in the Silver Britannia coin series has the lowest mintage of all uncirculated 1 oz Silver Britannias. In addition to its low mintage, the 2001 Silver Britannia also features the outstanding "Una and the Lion" design. A Silver gem, this Silver Britannia gives you the opportunity to own one of the best coins in the series.