The 2001 Britannia design is reminiscent of the beautiful interpretation of Una and the Lion which was featured on the five-pound piece of 1839.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the legendary figure of "Una and the Lion" design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
- Lowest Mintage of only 44,816 coins.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2001 1 oz Silver Britannia to your cart today!
This 2001 Silver Britannia, the KEY DATE in the Silver Britannia coin series has the lowest mintage of all uncirculated 1 oz Silver Britannias. In addition to its low mintage, the 2001 Silver Britannia also features the outstanding "Una and the Lion" design. A Silver gem, this Silver Britannia gives you the opportunity to own one of the best coins in the series.
British Silver -- why buy European Silver bullion from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Silver is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy British Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|