|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||0.5209 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mexico City Mint|
Minted in 1968 to commemorate the Summer Olympics in Mexico City, these crown-sized Silver coins offer an attractive historic design at a relatively low premium!
- Contains .5209 oz Silver, as 22 grams of .720 fine.
- Coins packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms with denomination and fineness at bottom.
- Reverse: Image of an Aztec ballplayer above the Olympic rings.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Mexico 25 Peso by adding a protective capsule to your order.
Whether as a single example for a collection or in bulk to add variety to your Silver holdings, the 1968 Mexico 25 Peso is a must-have for anyone with an interest in Mexican coinage. Add one, or several, to your cart today!