Known as the "Hidalgo Grande" due to their impressive 40 mm diameter, these mid-20th century Mexican coins contain .8357 oz of Silver.
- Contains 28.888 grams of .900 fine Silver.
- Coins will be packaged in protective plastic flips, multiples of 20 will come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms, surrounded by legend reading weight, purity, year, and denomination.
- Reverse: Profile of Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, Mexican revolutionary hero, with 'Mo' mintmark and the legend "Independencia y Libertad".
- Minted by Banco de Mexico from 1955-1956.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These large coins make a great addition to any collection of Mexican coinage, or simply to add diversity to your Precious Metals holdings. Add the Hidalgo 10 Pesos to your cart today!