These large 20 Balboas from Panama are over 60 millimeters in diameter and contain 3.8544 oz of pure Silver. Coins in this listing will be Almost Uncirculated to Brilliant Uncirculated or Proofs.
- Contains 3.8544 oz sterling Silver.
- Comes packaged in a protective plastic bag.
- Obverse: Bust of Simon Bolivar and the date.
- Reverse: National arms with legend and the value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Panamanian government.
At the time of issue, this coin was widely touted as being the largest circulating Silver coin. Add one of these large coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. Some examples may show evidence of handling and/or toning.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||3.8544 troy oz|