The Royal Canadian Mint produced this unique 10 oz Silver coin to celebrate Albert Einstein, as 2015 is the 100th anniversary of the General Theory of Relativity and the 110th anniversary of the Special Theory of Relativity.
This coin has been graded a perfect PF-70 Ultra Cameo by NGC.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects your coins.
- Very limited mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: The effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Reproduction of the original Einstein portrait taken by Yousuf Karsh in 1948. Einstein’s breakthrough formula E=mc² has been included within the image.
This original and upscale keepsake is a must-have for Einstein fans, physicists, astronomers, historians; anyone with a passion for science and Einstein’s genius. Add the 10 oz Proof Silver Einstein Theory of Relativity graded PF-70 UCAM by NGC to your cart today!
This coin is stunningly crafted with exquisite detailing, multiple finishes and a proof field to capture the subtleties of light and form as revealed in Karsh’s original photograph. Karsh, renowned for his famous portrait of Sir Winston Churchill, among other politicians, dignitaries, royalty and celebrities, met with Einstein at Princeton’s Institute for Advanced Study in 1948.